cancellation and refund
1. Cancellation Policy
1.1 Order Cancellation by Customer
Customers may request to cancel their order by contacting our customer support team via [email@example.com]. Please note that order cancellation requests are subject to review.
1.2 Order Cancellation by RESET NETWORKS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED
RESET NETWORKS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to cancel an order in the following situations:
- If the product or service is no longer available.
- If there are pricing errors or inaccuracies on the website.
- If the customer violates our terms of service or engages in fraudulent activity.
2. Refund Policy
2.1 Eligibility for Refunds
Refunds may be issued under the following circumstances:
- If the customer cancels an order within  days of purchase, as long as the product or service has not been used or consumed.
- If the product or service is defective or not as described.
- If the customer experiences technical issues or errors that prevent them from accessing or using the product or service.
2.2 Refund Process
To request a refund, customers must contact us within  days of purchase, providing the order details and a clear explanation of the reason for the refund request. we will review the request and respond in a timely manner.
2.3 Refund Methods
Refunds, when approved, may be issued using the same payment method used for the original purchase. If this is not possible, an alternative refund method may be utilized at our discretion.
2.4 Non-Refundable Items
The following items are generally non-refundable:
- Downloadable or digital products that have been accessed or downloaded.
- Services that have been rendered or partially consumed.
- Products or services purchased during a promotional or sale period where explicitly stated as non-refundable.
3. Modifications to the Policy
RESET NETWORKS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to modify or update this cancellation and refund policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective immediately upon posting.